Monday 20 October 2014

Happy Birthday, Lenny!

I cannot believe how long it has been.  Again.  There is a lot to say but today is something special.

Today, my special friend Lenny Lee is celebrating his birthday and this post is dedicated to him.  Lenny is such an inspiration to so many of us in the blogging community.  He brings sunshine in my world when I'm feeling down.  It brightens up my day when I see an email from him.

Lenny, happy happy happy birthday, my dearest!  You are one of the best! Lots of love and big hugs!

3 comments:

  1. hi miss len!

    wow! thanks for the cool post. for sure you make me feel special. im sooooo glad were friends. :)

    ...lots of love and big hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Len - it's great so many of us have joined in to celebrate with Lenny .. he'll have fun re-reading these .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a precious gift to everyone he touches through blogging. I know all the birthday posts really made him have a special day. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your time and am very pleased that you have read my blog. I will be coming over to visit yours, too, if you have one.

Happy to see you here!