Thursday 9 February 2012

Real Women, Real Stories is looking for submissions

Real Women, Real Stories book project, formerly known as Fascinating Females needs more submissions! 

You may write YOUR STORY as a mini-biography, a snapshot or a vignette.  You can write about your adventure, misadventure, your life as a wife, a mother, a sister, a girlfriend, a daughter, a student, and so on.  You can write about a single defining moment in your life!



A percentage of the proceeds will go to International League Against Epilepsy.


Please visit us by clicking HERE.


See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, will check it out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info and link!! Will check it out, thanks! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Len, thanks for getting this project back on track. I'm putting a post up about it next week and adding it to my sidebar now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to do catchup with blogging - connecting with my special friends such as you! I love your new blog site.

    Real Women, Real Stories is up my memoir alley, so thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.
    Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror & Other Memoirs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your time and am very pleased that you have read my blog. I will be coming over to visit yours, too, if you have one.

Happy to see you here!